We ♥ 上木彩矢

HomeWebsiteFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Happy Birthday to Secret Kamiki (5th Anniversary)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haru-Suano
V/S

Male Number of posts : 2210
Favorite Song of Aya : youthful diary
Localization : Lyon (France)
Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Happy Birthday to Secret Kamiki (5th Anniversary)   Mon 27 Aug 2012, 1:03 am

We all forgot the forum's birthday !

Open : August 23rd, 2007

Happy 5th Anniversary to all the Secret Kamiki community !

I want to thank you all of you for contributing in your way at the forum while posting pictures, messages, translations and so on ♥
I remember the opening of that forum, it was hard because Aya wasn't well known outside Japan and it was only a French forum ... then I decided to open it to International members while translating all topics to English. It was a great idea otherwise the forum might be dead/unactive today. If the forum exists it's above all thanks to you ! I was afraid of being the only active member of the forum because a lot of members registered don't come anymore today ~ but I have that chance to have precious members such as :
- Kawaii Niji, Pekaming, Aya Rocks, cybermoneygod, Utena, miss_pickledpossum, Nahriel, Sayuri*, Aby Shadow, ☆Voice_Catcher, DarkGuyver, Ishii, AnneSuicide, Syntax, haruka, Reemy, adncamacho123, Tamiyo, EMLee, SanyaChobanu, yuycia and all others + those who contributed a lot to the forum in the past (secretxcode, Lave-vaisselle, Kamiki Aya, Kratos, Klim79, yukihiro, Shuya, Akai-Shuichi, Wildone, moni, Jeks99)

11151 messages
665 registered users

ありがとうございます

ZODIAC

UROBOROS 2nd EP Release : April 20th, 2016
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://secret.kamiki.free.fr/

Happy Birthday to Secret Kamiki (5th Anniversary)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1